W2C Correction Tax Forms – Carbonless Continuous, Multi-Part Forms
Form W2C is used to provide correction information filed on an original W2 form. This carbonless, continuous W2c form is great for pin-fed printers or typewriters and include employee and employer forms.
Get big discounts on W2 forms – no coupon needed with The Tax Form Gals!
Multi-part, carbonless continuous W2C correction forms include employer and employee forms stacked on top of each other. Print or type all copies in one pass!
Multi-Part W2c Forms Include:
You must provide a W2c copy to match each of the original W2 forms filed.
- Employer Copy A (federal, red-scannable)
- 2 Employer Copy 1-D (State, Local or File)
- Employee Copy B (Federal)
- 2 Employee Copy C-2 (State, Local or File) – two for 6-part, three for 8-part
W2C Carbonless Form Specs:
Order a quantity equal to the number of employees for which you need to file corrected W2 forms.
- 1up forms
- 8.5″ x 11″ sheet with pin-fed side perforations
- 6-parts: W2C Copy A (federal), Copy 1-D (state-file) for employer / Copy B (federal), Copy C-2 (state-local) for employee
- Copy A is printed with required red scannable ink, other forms printed in black.
Simplify W2C Correction form filing!
Instantly file W2C forms online with DiscountTaxForms.com – no forms needed! Simply enter your corrected data and we’ll e-file with the SSA, and mail employee copies too.