ACA, 1095 Filing
1094 & 1095 forms, envelopes and software.
- ComplyRight® forms, IRS forms & more
- Small minimum quantities
- Easy, affordable 1095 software
ACA-compliant 1095 filing to report on Healthcare Insurance status for employees. Employers with 50+ employees are required to file these forms.
Blank Pressure Seal for 1095-C or B Forms – EZ Fold
1095 Blank Paper with Instructions
Pressure Seal 1095-C Form – EZ Fold
1095-C Forms – ComplyRight Software Version
1095-C Form Official IRS Version
1095-C Continuation Forms – Official IRS Version
Pressure Seal 1095-B Form – EZ Fold
1094-C Form – Transmittal
1094-B Form – Transmittal
1095 Software for ACA Health Insurance Reporting
1099, W2, 1095 Software with 15 E-files
1099, W2, 1095 Software with 200 E-Files
1095-B Continuation Forms – Official IRS Version
1095-B Forms – Full Sheet with Instructions on Back
1095-B Forms – ComplyRight Version
1095-B Forms – Official IRS Version
1095-C Continuation Forms for ComplyRight Software
1095-C Forms – Full Sheet with Instructions on Back
1095-C Forms – Half Sheet with Instructions at Bottom
Medium-to-large size businesses will need to file these forms!!
Who needs to file:
- Employers with 50 or more full-time employees (or full-time equivalent)
- Self-insured employers with fewer than 50 employees (a very small number of businesses)
- Health insurance companies
- Click for details on employers who qualify
- Businesses can file these forms themselves, or outsource to a payroll company, just like W-2 forms.
Forms 1095-B and 1095-C are used to report to the IRS, and include the following information:
- Enrolled employees and former employees
- Details of employees’ health insurance coverage
- Veriﬁcation that the minimum essential coverage (MEC) requirement has been met.
Employees and their dependents will use this information to complete their personal tax returns – and those who do not have minimum essential coverage may receive a penalty on their tax returns.
1095-C is for applicable large employers
1095-B is for self-insured employers and health insurance companies
1094-C and 1094-B are the summary transmittal forms
You Need 1 Copy for the Employee and 1 Copy for the IRS, just like W-2 forms.
Order 2 Forms for each employee unless you are e-filing with the IRS.