Kits of 1099-DIV Forms with Compatible Double Window Envelopes
1099 Payments of Dividends and Capital Gains Reporting
1099-DIV Sets include:
- Copy A (federal, red scannable)
- Copy B (recipient)
- Copy C (payer/state) – 4pt sets include 2 Copy C forms
- Envelopes with moisture-seal or self-adhesive flap
Self-adhesive flap available with 4pt sets only
1 Free 1096 Transmittal form included with every order!
- 2-up format
- 8.5″x 11″ with 1/2″ side perforation
- Printed on 20# laser paper
Print each copy as a batch.
Mail Copy A to the IRS in a batch and mail recipient copies directly to that individual.
How to Choose the Right 1099 Forms
OPTIONS FOR 1099-MISC FILING
CHOOSING THE RIGHT 1099-MISC FORMS
1099-MISC is most common 1099 and is used for Misc. payments of $600 or more to contractor.
TYPE OF FORMS
NUMBER OF PARTS
The number of 1099 pars needed is based on government filing requirements.
- Copy A: Federal Copy for the IRS
- Copy B: Recipient Copy
- Copy C: Payer Copy
- Copy D/1/2: State and Local Copies
Read more on our blog: Decoding 1099-MISC Copy Requirements
3-PART STATES: AK, CA, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KY, LA, MD, MI, MO, NV, NH, NM, NY, OR, SD, TN, TX, VT, WA, WY
4-PART STATES: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NE, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WV, WI
5-PART STATES: AL, AZ, CO, CT, DE, HI, ID, ME, MA, MN, MS, MT, NE, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, SC, UT, WI
Transmittal 1096 forms are required only if you are printing and mailing 1099-MISC Copy A to the Federal Government. One 1096 is required to summarize all 1099s for a single payer.
Order compatible 1099 envelopes to ensure mailing information aligns correctly in the windows.
1099 FILING DEADLINES
- January 31* – All 1099 Recipient Postmarked; 1099-MISC Federal Copy A Postmarked or e-filed with IRS
- February 28 – Paper Copy A filed with the IRS for all 1099s except MISC
- March 31 – E-filed copies to the IRS for all 1099s except MISC
These are Federal filing deadlines. Most states follow the same dates.
File W-2s and 1099s Online Instead!
Easier than printing and mailing forms yourself, Discount E-file is fully automated and absolutely secure!
You can e-file W2 and 1099 forms for $3.25 each. Or, let us e-file, print and mail forms for you, starting at $4.50 each.
You can even import your data from QuickBooks , click a few buttons and you’re done! Let us do the hard work for you this year.