Blank W2 Form Paper – 4up Quadrant Perforations
Easily print employee copies B, C, 2, 2 on a single sheet. Ships fast from the Tax Form Gals!
Typically used for 8pt W-2 forms – for required filing with federal, state and local agencies.
Print 4 forms for a single employee, on one sheet of paper with software that generates the entire form and employee data in a single printer pass.
Employee W2 instructions can be preprinted on the back (you are required by the SSA to provide instructions with W2 forms).
Order by the number of sheets needed (not the number of forms).
- 4up forms on an 8.5″ x 11″ sheet
- Version 1 quadrant layout
- One vertical perforation and one horizontal create 4 forms
- 20# laser paper
With Instructions, Item# L4BL
Without Instructions, Item# L4BLNB
Order Compatible Envelopes
Compatible with these software programs:
- QuickBooks Desktop (NOT compatible with Online version)
- Granite Software
- Peachtree Software
- Creative Solutions UltraTax
- CFS Software
- ATX Software
- Easy ACCT
- TaxWise Software
- Padgett Software
- Shelby Software
How to Choose the Right W-2 Forms
OPTIONS FOR FILING W-2 FORMS
- Your Accounting Software: Print W-2 forms compatible with your software, such as QuickBooks®.
- Specialized W-2 Software: Print and e-file W-2 forms if your accounting software does not.
- Online W-2 Filing: Enter or import data and we print, mail and e-file for you!
TYPES OF W-2 FORMS
All government copies must be printed in a 2up format (2 forms per page)
Employee copies may be printed in a 2up, 3up or 4up format (2, 3 or 4 forms per page; also called ‘condensed forms). All of the copies for a single employee will print on one page. You simply fold and mail – no need to separate and collate forms! Your software may support these formats, be sure to check its functionality before ordering.
NEW E-FILING REQUIREMENTS
If a payer has 100+ forms to file in 2020, they MUST E-FILE Copy A. We make it easy with DiscountEfile.com! Learn More.
NUMBER OF PARTS
The number of parts you need is determined by which government agencies you are reporting to.
- Federal Only – 4 parts
- Federal and State – 6 parts
- Federal, State and City – 8 parts
When using condensed 2up, 3up or 4up forms, you can print all employee copies on a single sheet to save time.
- For a 4-part form, use 2up paper.
- For a 6-part form, use 3up paper.
- For an 8-part form, use 4up paper.
4-Part States: AK, FL, NV, NH, SD, TN, TX, WA, WY
6-Part States: AL, AZ, AK, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, GA, HI, ID, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, ND, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV (add extra parts for city withholding taxes)
8-Part States: AL, DE, KY, MD, MI, MO, NY, OH, PA
Read More: Decoding W2 Copy Requirements >
EASY ONLINE FILING FOR 50 OR LESS W2 FORMS
For EASY FILING OF LESS THAN 50 W2 FORMS, an online system is a better option than printing forms.
Enter data online and we do the work for you for only $3.95 per form. Visit DiscountEfile.com for more information.
W3 TRANSMITTAL FORMS
Transmittal W-3 Forms are required only if you are printing and mailing W2 Copy A to the Federal Government.
One W3 is required to summarize all W2s for one employer. Order W-3 Forms.
Order compatible W-2 Envelopes to ensure mailing information aligns correctly in the windows. Order W-2 Envelopes
W-2 FILING DEADLINES
- January 31 – Recipient copies postmarked, Copy A mailed or efiled with IRS
These are federal deadlines. Most states follow the same dates.