W2 Pressure Seal Forms – 14″ 4up V2 Horizontal, EZ-Fold Simplex Format
Use W2 pressure seal forms to easily print and mail a large volume of employee W2 forms. Print the employee data on the front; employee instructions are preprinted on the baker.
Get big discounts – no coupons needed with The Tax Form Gals!
These pressure seal W2 forms are preprinted on the front, and ready for you to fill in with the employee data. The form is perforated into 4up horizontally and has an EZ-Fold format.
14″ 4up W2 Pressure Seal Form Specs:
- 8.5″ x 14″
- Eccentric Z Fold, Simplex
- 4up forms Version 2 with horizontal perforated forms
- Contains employee Copies B, C, 2, 2 for federal, state and local filing
- Form is preprinted on front
- Employee instructions printed on back
How to Choose the Right W-2 Forms
OPTIONS FOR FILING W-2 FORMS
- Your Accounting Software: Print W-2 forms compatible with your software, such as QuickBooks®.
- Specialized W-2 Software: Print and e-file W-2 forms if your accounting software does not.
- Online W-2 Filing: Enter or import data and we print, mail and e-file for you!
TYPES OF W-2 FORMS
All government copies must be printed in a 2up format (2 forms per page)
Employee copies may be printed in a 2up, 3up or 4up format (2, 3 or 4 forms per page; also called ‘condensed forms). All of the copies for a single employee will print on one page. You simply fold and mail – no need to separate and collate forms! Your software may support these formats, be sure to check its functionality before ordering.
NEW E-FILING REQUIREMENTS
If a payer has 100+ forms to file in 2020, they MUST E-FILE Copy A. We make it easy with DiscountEfile.com! Learn More.
NUMBER OF PARTS
The number of parts you need is determined by which government agencies you are reporting to.
- Federal Only – 4 parts
- Federal and State – 6 parts
- Federal, State and City – 8 parts
When using condensed 2up, 3up or 4up forms, you can print all employee copies on a single sheet to save time.
- For a 4-part form, use 2up paper.
- For a 6-part form, use 3up paper.
- For an 8-part form, use 4up paper.
4-Part States: AK, FL, NV, NH, SD, TN, TX, WA, WY
6-Part States: AL, AZ, AK, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, GA, HI, ID, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, ND, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV (add extra parts for city withholding taxes)
8-Part States: AL, DE, KY, MD, MI, MO, NY, OH, PA
Read More: Decoding W2 Copy Requirements >
EASY ONLINE FILING FOR 50 OR LESS W2 FORMS
For EASY FILING OF LESS THAN 50 W2 FORMS, an online system is a better option than printing forms.
Enter data online and we do the work for you for only $3.95 per form. Visit DiscountEfile.com for more information.
W3 TRANSMITTAL FORMS
Transmittal W-3 Forms are required only if you are printing and mailing W2 Copy A to the Federal Government.
One W3 is required to summarize all W2s for one employer. Order W-3 Forms.
Order compatible W-2 Envelopes to ensure mailing information aligns correctly in the windows. Order W-2 Envelopes
W-2 FILING DEADLINES
- January 31 – Recipient copies postmarked, Copy A mailed or efiled with IRS
These are federal deadlines. Most states follow the same dates.
W-2C CORRECTION FORMS
If you need to correct a W2 form because the original has errors, you will likely need to file a W2C form (W-2 Correction Form).
This is different than a standard W2 form, and requires a few additional steps. You’ll need to fill in all of the fields, once for the information originally filed, and once for the correct information (if applicable).
You can also file W2C forms online and let us do the work for you!
More on W2C Filing