Carbonless, Continuous W2 Forms in a Standard, 1-Wide Format
These continuous W2 forms for pin-fed printers have all of the copies you need stacked on top of each other using carbonless paper.
Run one printer pass for each employee and instantly get all the forms you need!
W2 Carbonless Continuous Form Specs:
Order a quantity equal to the number of employees you have.
- Standard 2-up, 1-wide format
- Choose 4-pt (federal only), 6-pt (federal and state) or 8-pt forms (federal, state and local)
- Copy A forms are red scannable per IRS requirements
- Printed on pin-fed paper for dot-matrix or pin-fed printers
- Item# 4-pt X17 | 6-pt X18 | 8-pt X28
Mail Copy A forms in a batch to the IRS with a W3 Transmittal form.
Mail Copy B/C/2 forms to recipients in compatible W2 envelopes.
Mail Copy 1 employer copy in a batch to the correct state or local agencies.
Keep a Copy D for employer files.
POSSIBLE CHANGE TO W2 E-FILING REQUIREMENTS
The IRS is currently CONSIDERING a change to the e-filing threshold for 1099 & W2 forms. It is currently 250+ forms, but COULD change to 100+. Stay tuned to Discount Tax Forms and the Official IRS 1099 Instructions for developments.
If you need to efile, check with your software provider or use our online service, DiscountEfile.com to get it all done easily. We can even print and mail recipient copies for you!