W2 Envelopes for 4up W2 Forms in Horizontal Layout
Low minimums and fast shipping from The Tax Form Gals!
A W2 envelope for condensed 4up Version 2 (Horizontal) W2 forms (blank or preprinted W2 forms with 4 forms per sheet, perforated horizontally).
Tinted envelopes have 2 windows that match the address fields on W2 forms and ensure that no sensitive information is revealed.
Moisture Seal Item# DW4DN
Self-Adhesive Item# DW4DNS
W-2 Envelope specs:
- 5-3/4″ x 9″
- Moisture seal or Self-Adhesive flap
- Security tint and cellophane windows ensure the privacy of information
- 24# envelope stock
Compatible ONLY with QuickBooks Assisted PR.
How to Choose the Right W-2 Forms
OPTIONS FOR FILING W-2 FORMS
- Your Accounting Software: Print W-2 forms compatible with your software, such as QuickBooks®.
- Specialized W-2 Software: Print and e-file W-2 forms if your accounting software does not.
- Online W-2 Filing: Enter or import data and we print, mail and e-file for you!
TYPES OF W-2 FORMS
All government copies must be printed in a 2up format (2 forms per page)
Employee copies may be printed in a 2up, 3up or 4up format (2, 3 or 4 forms per page; also called ‘condensed forms). All of the copies for a single employee will print on one page. You simply fold and mail – no need to separate and collate forms! Your software may support these formats, be sure to check its functionality before ordering.
NEW E-FILING REQUIREMENTS
If a payer has 100+ forms to file in 2020, they MUST E-FILE Copy A. We make it easy with DiscountEfile.com! Learn More.
NUMBER OF PARTS
The number of parts you need is determined by which government agencies you are reporting to.
- Federal Only – 4 parts
- Federal and State – 6 parts
- Federal, State and City – 8 parts
When using condensed 2up, 3up or 4up forms, you can print all employee copies on a single sheet to save time.
- For a 4-part form, use 2up paper.
- For a 6-part form, use 3up paper.
- For an 8-part form, use 4up paper.
4-Part States: AK, FL, NV, NH, SD, TN, TX, WA, WY
6-Part States: AL, AZ, AK, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, GA, HI, ID, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, ND, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV (add extra parts for city withholding taxes)
8-Part States: AL, DE, KY, MD, MI, MO, NY, OH, PA
Read More: Decoding W2 Copy Requirements >
EASY ONLINE FILING FOR 50 OR LESS W2 FORMS
For EASY FILING OF LESS THAN 50 W2 FORMS, an online system is a better option than printing forms.
Enter data online and we do the work for you for only $3.95 per form. Visit DiscountEfile.com for more information.
W3 TRANSMITTAL FORMS
Transmittal W-3 Forms are required only if you are printing and mailing W2 Copy A to the Federal Government.
One W3 is required to summarize all W2s for one employer. Order W-3 Forms.
Order compatible W-2 Envelopes to ensure mailing information aligns correctly in the windows. Order W-2 Envelopes
W-2 FILING DEADLINES
- January 31 – Recipient copies postmarked, Copy A mailed or efiled with IRS
These are federal deadlines. Most states follow the same dates.