Resources for QuickBooks® 1099 & W2 Filing
Videos and information to efficiently, and affordably file 1099 & W2 Forms with QuickBooks.
How to Set up a 1099 Contractor in QuickBooks
- Create a vendor with a Tax ID
- Create an account for 1099 payments for each vendor
- Assign account as Non-Employee Compensation
- Review list of vendors and add if needed
- Review information
- Print 1099 forms or import to DiscountEfile.com for easier online filing
How to Set Up Payroll Taxes
- Gather necessary tax information about your business
- Set up employees
- Enter Federal and State tax details
- Set up e-file and e-pay, or manually pay
- Set up verification and security information
Find a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor in Your Area
A ProAdvisor is a QuickBooks-Certified accounting professional who provides strategic insight and support to drive small business success.
A ProAdvisor pushes more than numbers—they push you to make your business the best it can be.
Blog Posts about QuickBooks 1099 & W2 Filing
Instructions for printing 1099 forms from QuickBooks® software.read more
Instructions for printing W2 forms from QuickBooks® software.read more
Businesses need to file a 1099-MISC if any of the following payments are made in the course of doing business throughout a calendar year. Here is what the IRS says.read more