Set of 1099-NEC Tax Forms for Reporting Non-Employee Compensation
Everything you need to print 2021 1099-NEC Forms for Payers and Recipients in one simple kit.
Low minimums and fast shipping from The Tax Form Gals!
Use 1099NEC Forms to report non-employee compensation of $600+ for contractors, freelancers and more.
NEW 3up FORMAT for 2021
The new 3up format for 2021 will help to save paper, and time! You’ll just need to be sure you use compatible 1099 3up envelopes if you need to mail recipient copies.
If you need a solution for easier filing, check out our DiscountEfile system … no forms, envelopes or postage required!
Learn About 1099-NEC Requirements
POSSIBLE NEW E-FILING REQUIREMENTS FOR 2021
The IRS is currently CONSIDERING a change to the e-filing threshold for 1099 & W2 forms. It is currently 250+ forms, but COULD change to 100+. Details will be released by November. Stay tuned to Discount Tax Forms and the Official IRS 1099 Instructions for developments.
If you need a solution for easier filing, check out our DiscountEfile system … no forms, envelopes or postage required! We can even print and mail your recipient copies.
Online 1099 E-Filing
1099-NEC Sets include forms for payers and recipients:
- Copy A (Federal, red scannable)
- Federal Copy B (Recipient)
- Copy C / 2 (Payer or State) – (5pt includes 2 copies of C/2)
3 Free 1096 Transmittal Forms also included with each order!
- 3-up format
- 8.5″x 11″
- Copy A has a 1/2″ side perforation
- Printed on 20# laser paper
Print each copy as a batch.
- Send Copy A to the IRS in a batch if you have 9 or fewer recipients for a single payer, or e-file for 10+ recipients using our DiscountEfile.com system.
- Mail recipient Copy B directly to the recipient in compatible 1099 3up envelopes.
- Keep Copy C for the payer’s files or mail it to the state as required. (5-part kits will include two Copy 2 forms)
Item# 3pt – NEC95913 | 4pt – NEC95914 | 5pt – NEC95915
How to Choose the Right 1099 Forms
OPTIONS FOR 1099-MISC FILING
NEW 1099-NEC 3UP FORMAT
To report non-employee compensation, new 1099NEC forms were mandated in 2020. Use it to report payments of $600+ to contractors, freelancers, gig workers and more during the tax year.
For 2021, 1099NEC forms have changed to a 3up format (3-per-page) to save paper and make things more efficient.
Order 2021 1099NEC Forms
NEW E-FILE RULES FOR 2021
If a payer files 10 or more 1099 or W2 forms for a single payer for 2021, they MUST E-FILE! We make it easy with our DiscountEfile.com system – and can even print and mail your recipient copies. It’s the easiest way to get 1099 & W2 forms done on time!
Easy 1099 E-Filing
TYPE OF FORMS
NUMBER OF PARTS
The number of 1099 pars needed is based on government filing requirements.
- Copy A: Federal Copy for the IRS
- Copy B: Recipient Copy
- Copy C: Payer Copy
- Copy 2: State and Local Copies
Read more on our blog: Decoding 1099-MISC Copy Requirements
3-PART STATES: AK, CA, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KY, LA, MD, MI, MO, NV, NH, NM, NY, OR, SD, TN, TX, VT, WA, WY
4-PART STATES: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NE, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WV, WI
5-PART STATES: AL, AZ, CO, CT, DE, HI, ID, ME, MA, MN, MS, MT, NE, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, SC, UT, WI
Transmittal 1096 forms are required only if you are printing and mailing 1099-MISC Copy A to the Federal Government. One 1096 is required to summarize all 1099s for a single payer.
Order compatible 1099 envelopes to ensure mailing information aligns correctly in the windows.
1099 FILING DEADLINES
- January 31 – All W2 & 1099 Recipient Postmarked; 1099-NEC and W2 Federal Copy A Postmarked or e-filed with IRS
- February 28 – Paper Copy A filed with the IRS for all 1099s except MISC
- March 31 – E-filed copies to the IRS for all 1099s except MISC
These are Federal filing deadlines. Most states follow the same dates.