Blank Perforated W2 Form Sets with Envelopes – 4up Horizontal V2 Format
Easily print and mail employee W2 Copies B, C, 2, 2 on one, perforated 4up sheet.
Shop Easy & Ship Fast with The Tax Form Gals!
Perfect for 8-part W-2 forms – required for filing with federal, state and local agencies.
Just print one sheet, fold and mail in the compatible envelopes included.
Order a quantity equal to the number of employees you have.
- Blank 4up W2 form paper
- Version 1 quadrant layout
- Perforated paper has instructions on the back
- Compatible, security envelopes with moisture seal with required wording: “Important Tax Return Document Enclosed”
Ideal for e-filers who don’t need Red Copy A forms or W3 Transmittals.
Compatible ONLY with QuickBooks Online and Assisted PR versions.
POSSIBLE NEW E-FILING REQUIREMENTS FOR 2021
The IRS is currently CONSIDERING a change to the e-filing threshold for 1099 & W2 forms. It is currently 250+ forms, but COULD change to 100+. Details will be released by November. Stay tuned to Discount Tax Forms and the Official IRS W2 Instructions for developments.
If you need to efile, check with your software provider or use our online service, DiscountEfile.com to get it all done easily. We can even print and mail recipient copies for you!
Efile W2 Forms
Choose the number of W2 parts based on your filing requirements
- 4pt (federal only filing) – works best with 2up W2 forms
- 6pt (federal and state) – works best with 3up W2 forms
- 8pt (federal, state and city) – works best with 4up W2 forms
Click the “How to Choose the Right W2 Forms” tab above to learn more about which forms are right for your business.
How to Choose the Right W-2 Forms
OPTIONS FOR FILING W-2 FORMS
- Your Accounting Software: Print W-2 forms compatible with your software, such as QuickBooks®.
- Specialized W-2 Software: Print and e-file W-2 forms if your accounting software does not.
- Online W-2 Filing: Enter or import data and we print, mail and e-file for you!
TYPES OF W-2 FORMS
All government copies must be printed in a 2up format (2 forms per page)
Employee copies may be printed in a 2up, 3up or 4up format (2, 3 or 4 forms per page; also called ‘condensed forms). All of the copies for a single employee will print on one page. You simply fold and mail – no need to separate and collate forms! Your software may support these formats, be sure to check its functionality before ordering.
NEW E-FILING REQUIREMENTS
If a payer has 100+ forms to file in 2020, they MUST E-FILE Copy A. We make it easy with DiscountEfile.com! Learn More.
NUMBER OF PARTS
The number of parts you need is determined by which government agencies you are reporting to.
- Federal Only – 4 parts
- Federal and State – 6 parts
- Federal, State and City – 8 parts
When using condensed 2up, 3up or 4up forms, you can print all employee copies on a single sheet to save time.
- For a 4-part form, use 2up paper.
- For a 6-part form, use 3up paper.
- For an 8-part form, use 4up paper.
4-Part States: AK, FL, NV, NH, SD, TN, TX, WA, WY
6-Part States: AL, AZ, AK, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, GA, HI, ID, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, ND, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV (add extra parts for city withholding taxes)
8-Part States: AL, DE, KY, MD, MI, MO, NY, OH, PA
Read More: Decoding W2 Copy Requirements >
EASY ONLINE FILING FOR 50 OR LESS W2 FORMS
For EASY FILING OF LESS THAN 50 W2 FORMS, an online system is a better option than printing forms.
Enter data online and we do the work for you for only $3.95 per form. Visit DiscountEfile.com for more information.
W3 TRANSMITTAL FORMS
Transmittal W-3 Forms are required only if you are printing and mailing W2 Copy A to the Federal Government.
One W3 is required to summarize all W2s for one employer. Order W-3 Forms.
Order compatible W-2 Envelopes to ensure mailing information aligns correctly in the windows. Order W-2 Envelopes
W-2 FILING DEADLINES
- January 31 – Recipient copies postmarked, Copy A mailed or efiled with IRS
These are federal deadlines. Most states follow the same dates.